Role: Data Migration and Integration Engineer
At Tekion, we believe that business applications can be as simple and cool as the best social or consumer app and yet be powerful to seamlessly and efficiently run large global businesses. To bring our belief to reality, we are building the world’s best business application on the cloud, using the entire spectrum of technology available on big-data, machine learning, human computer interaction (voice, touch, vision, sensors and IoT) and we are inventing technology to overcome anything that is limiting our goals. The end goal is, to enable and empower our customers and bring maximum value to their core business.
Initially focused on transforming one industry vertical, for which we already have potential customers signed up. We have two of world’s largest companies in this industry investing in us along with some world renowned investors / venture capitalists.
We have a proven world class technology team that is solving complex problems, to make life super simple for our customers. If you love solving complex problems, and want to be part of the team that is shaping up the next generation business applications on the cloud while having fun doing it, then we are looking for you.
- An excellent job opportunity has arisen for an experienced Data Migration / Integration Engineer at Tekion Corp.
- Build, and maintain Data Migration / Integration platform for our enterprise system.
- Acquire data from transactional source systems to our data lake.
- Migrate data into OLTP system and integrate data with third party systems.
- Must have 2-3 years of strong Python programing experience.
- Experience of SQL/NoSQL database servers such as MySQL or MongoDB.
- Converting csv to JSON from simple to complex structures.
- Analyze the source data to build transformations to target systems.
- Experience of working within a fast paced software environment with a clear focus.
- Closely working with Big Data/Platform team ( AWS, Spark, Scala, Java and Machine Learning ).
- Bachelor in Computer science or relevant fields
- 3-8 years of experience
- Experience in ETL process is a plus.
- Experience with Linux and command line tools.
- Prior Data Migration experience is a plus.
- Experience in Java, Spark and GO programing is a plus.