Role: Sr. Product Analyst
At Tekion, we believe that business applications can be as simple and cool as the best social or consumer app and yet be powerful to seamlessly and efficiently run large global businesses. To bring our belief to reality, we are building the world’s best business application on the cloud, using the entire spectrum of technology available on big-data, machine learning, human computer interaction (voice, touch, vision, sensors and IoT) and we are inventing technology to overcome anything that is limiting our goals. The end goal is, to enable and empower our customers and bring maximum value to their core business.
Initially focused on transforming one industry vertical, for which we already have potential customers signed up. We have two of world’s largest companies in this industry investing in us along with some world renowned investors / venture capitalists.
We have a proven world class technology team that is solving complex problems, to make life super simple for our customers. If you love solving complex problems, and want to be part of the team that is shaping up the next generation business applications on the cloud while having fun doing it, then we are looking for you.
We are looking for talented Product Analysts who want to be part of building the next generation business applications on the cloud. The Product Analyst will use his/her passion and expertise for creating world class products. He/she will collaborate with Product designers, engineers, development managers, and customers to define, design and create the business application of the future.
- Work with customers to create user stories and business cases and end-user experience.
- Create simple, futuristic, user-centered product screens based on user stories, use cases, user research, market analysis, customer feedback, and usability findings.
- Collaborate with Product designers, engineers and customers to build an outstanding product.
- Own the product and customer experience.
- BS degree with 3-5 years of Product Analyst / Business Analyst experience
- Ability to work with user and understanding of their process and requirement
- Should be able to write user stories, use cases and work flows and simplify the requirements
- Ability to create mockup workflow of the screens and understanding of system engineering concepts
- Very good communication skills including technical writing skills
- Ability to work with Development team and help them understand requirement and follow-up on the deliverables
- Understand the Agile methodologies and plan and execute scrums for deliverables
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis and track the cost of the project
- Able to envision product ideation through post production release support
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge in Accounting and Finance with BS/MS Accounting/Finance preferred
- Should love challenges and be passionate about building a transformational product
- 2-3 years of Project management experience in a dynamic fast paced environment using Agile methodology