Terms & Conditions
The Tekion Dealer Referral Program (the "Referral Program") is designed to reward existing customers ("Referees") for referring new customers ("Referees") for qualified products of Tekion Corp ("Tekion").
By participating in the Referral Program, Referrers and Referees accept the following terms and conditions (the "Referral Terms").
- To be eligible as a "Referrer", individuals must be owners of, or employed by, an existing customer of a Qualified Product.
- To be eligible as a “Referee”, a business must be a new Rooftop that Tekion has not previously engaged with, and which is not affiliated with the Referrer or the group that the Referrer is employed by.
- For the purpose of this program:
"Qualified Product" means Tekion’s Automotive Retail Cloud platform (Core Platform) only; and
"Rooftop" means a franchised automobile dealership with a unique physical address.
- Referral Process
- To make a referral, a Referrer must follow the process outlined on tekion.com/refer-a-friend. Tekion will not reward any referrals received outside this process.
- Referral Incentive and Payout
- Each Referrer and Referee will receive $10,000 for each Rooftop “successfully referred” under this Referral Program. The referral incentive will be issued as a credit against next month’s subscription fees due by Referrer (or the organization employing Referrer) and Referee to Tekion.
- A Rooftop will be considered a “successful referral” under this Referral Program if: (a) it implements the Qualified Product pursuant to a signed order form with Tekion and has been “live” in a production environment for at least 90 days; and (b) it has paid its first subscription fees for the Qualified Product. To illustrate:
Dealer ABC refers Group XYZ to Tekion. Group XYZ is a 5-store dealership group. All 5 stores sign up for Tekion’s Automotive Retail Cloud (Core Platform), have been live for 90 days and have each paid their first invoice for subscription fees to Tekion. In this scenario, Dealer A will receive $50,000 and each Rooftop in Group B will receive $10,000. Tekion will issue the referral incentive as a credit against Dealer ABC’s and Group XYZ’s subscription invoices in the immediately following month.
- Consideration for Future Securities Offerings (if any)
- At the time of an IPO (if any), Tekion may consider Referrers with the highest number of successful referrals under this Referral Program for inclusion in any directed share program or concurrent private placement that Tekion may choose to conduct in connection with the IPO, subject in all cases to compliance with applicable securities laws and Tekion’s consideration of relevant factors and circumstances. Nothing in this Referral Program or these Referral Terms shall constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities of Tekion. An “IPO” means the first underwritten public offering of Tekion's common stock under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and the rules and regulations promulgated thereunder.
- Participation in the Referral Program may require a Referrer and/or Referee to submit personal data about themselves. Personal data that is collected as part of the Referral Program will be used to:
operate and maintain the Referral Program, including providing referral rewards to qualified participants,
evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the Referral Program,
provide tailored communication and marketing,
monitor compliance with the Referral Terms, and
comply with our legal obligations.
- Administration of Referral Program and Terms
- Tekion reserves the right to interpret, administer, modify, or terminate the Referral Program at its sole discretion and all decisions made by Tekion will be final. Any modifications of the Referral Terms will be posted on our website, and your continued participation in the Referral Program shall constitute consent to the modified Referral Terms.
- Other Terms
- If any provision in these terms is held to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, such provision (or the part of it that is making it invalid, void, or unenforceable) will be struck and will not affect the validity of and enforceability of the remaining provisions. The Referral Terms constitute the entire agreement between participants and Tekion concerning the Referral Program. Except where prohibited, disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to this Referral Program or any reward shall be resolved under the laws of California, and participants agree to submit any dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction to the courts of California.